2006-2011 PhD in Neuropsychology, “Ben-Gurion University”. Dissertation subject: “Suppression of Non-Trauma-Related Threatening Thought Content as an Avoidance Strategy in Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Patients.”
1999-2003 MA in Neuropsychology, “Ben-Gurion University”. Thesis subject: “Attention Deficits after Whiplash injury.”
1996-1999 BA in Behavioural Sciences, “Ben-Gurion University”.
2014-Current Visual Art. Painting in mixed technique.
2014-Current Facilitating dance and movement workshops: Facilitating YOU DO YOU, open (and invited) meetings to deepen the familiarity with the inner movement.
2008-Current Psychologist in Pilat South and AKT, a centre for consultancy and workforce assessment and evaluation. Conducting job interviews, running assessment centres, writing assessments, providing personal feedback and professional consultancy, accompanying and coaching managers and workers.
2005-2007 Psychologist at Lod’s Psychological and
Educational Service agency.
2003-2005 Psychologist at “Ohaley Keidar” Prison.
1999-2001 Psychologist at Mashabim Centre for Neuropsychological diagnosis and rehabilitation.
Group Exhibitions, 2016
• Bang Bang, On the Ground Floor, Los Angeles, USA. Curator: Malika Ali
Group Exhibitions, 2015
• Abstract Exhibition, ArtBreaker, Israel. Curators: Linda and Dorielle Rimmer
• ArtistTable abstract, Israel. Curators: Royce Deans and Tali Farchi
• ArtDrenaline Festival, Heichal Shlomo museum, Jerusalem, November 2015. Curator: Sarah Shahad
• Muse(i)c, Jerusalem Theatre, December 2015-January 2016. Curator: Noga Arad-Ayalon
• Traces of the Real, Central Gallery, Tel-Aviv, December 2015-February 2016. Curator: Doron Furman
Publications and Misc., 2015
• Short listed for the Blooom Award, 2015
• Bella (acrylic on canvas, 47x47, 2014) published as the cover of When Hurt Remains – Relational Perspectives on Therapeutic Failure (Rolef Ben-Shahar & Shalit, Eds.), to be published by Karnac Books, 2016.